Welcome to our blog! We are missionaries to Spain who use photography to be a blessing to other missionaries and pastors. Since then, God has truly blessed our hobby and we are enjoying taking pictures even more! Feel free to comment! We love hearing about people and sharing experiences on photography, missions, and God!

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Belly progress!

Here are a few pics we took last saturday! This is at 21 weeks! I can't believe my belly is growing so much! We can now see our little baby kick! And his daddy can feel him too! It is so awesome! 

Yesterday was Nate's birthday! We had a great day full of little treats! Since early in the morning we made a big breakfast (chocolate crepes with blueberries and blackberries), I gave him his presents and we spent all evening together! We had a great time! And for those that know me well: no, I did not wait till monday to give him all his presents, lol I had to buy him a few so I could give him a couple in advance :) I'm horrible! But his first one was so special that I ended up giving it to him on saturday! He loved it though and has been using it since then! I'll try to post some pictures!!!!

It's super late, and I have to go to bed before I get too hungry and cranky! Just wanted to give you a little update of God's blessings!

Have a great day!

Arancha
Nate and Arancha Photography-Huntsville Children and Family Photography



No comments: