Welcome to our blog! We are missionaries to Spain who use photography to be a blessing to other missionaries and pastors. Since then, God has truly blessed our hobby and we are enjoying taking pictures even more! Feel free to comment! We love hearing about people and sharing experiences on photography, missions, and God!

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Fall Festival!

Just an update on how the fall festival went! I was so looking forward to this day for years! Since I had always been in college around this time, I had not been able to see it! But now I'm graduated and we are living here in Huntsville! So I was happy to be a part of it and see it and.... of course... play some games to get some candy :) Somehow every conversation or comment I say lately has to do with food! This is terrible! How did this happen? lol

Nate had the opportunity to help a little bit at the basketball booth/game/stand, I helped judge a contest...and we also played some games and won fun size chocolates and a 2 little bottle of coke. They drew names to give away all the goodies that other companies and church members had donated. I loved seeing people win prizes, and I won one!!!! (I've never won anything till I came to the US, so winning little prizes make me too excited!) And I also loved being able to see somebody win our gift certificate! We can't wait to take their pictures! But it was just great to see all the little kids participate, having fun, getting candy... I can't wait till we can take our little baby there next year! :)

Our baby is doing great, by the way! Kicking very strong and moving a lot! It's one of the most wonderful feelings one can feel and I'm enjoying it so much! Who said pregnancies are not fun? I'm loving it! I just wish it was March to see and enjoy my little baby! wohoooo!

Have a wonderful day!

Arancha
Nate and Arancha Photography-Huntsville Children and Family Photography

No comments: