Welcome to our blog! We are missionaries to Spain who use photography to be a blessing to other missionaries and pastors. Since then, God has truly blessed our hobby and we are enjoying taking pictures even more! Feel free to comment! We love hearing about people and sharing experiences on photography, missions, and God!

Friday, November 13, 2009

A few more pics of baby Amahia

When I finished editing these pictures, I saw a few that just made me meeelt!!! I love the peacefulness and calmness that baby pictures transmit! And I cannot wait till my sweet little baby is born to take his newborn pictures! Oh how I'm going to love it!!!! :)







Fall is almost over!!! I need to get some pics asap for the record! I never get tired of maternity pictures, because it is something I will get to keep forever :) to remember the fun times of expecting Alex!

Have a wonderful day!

Arancha
Nate and Arancha Photography-Huntsville Children and Family Photography

No comments: