Welcome to our blog! We are missionaries to Spain who use photography to be a blessing to other missionaries and pastors. Since then, God has truly blessed our hobby and we are enjoying taking pictures even more! Feel free to comment! We love hearing about people and sharing experiences on photography, missions, and God!

Saturday, November 21, 2009

A lovely evening...and a complimentary maternity sessions reminder

Today Nate and I had the opportunity to spend some quality time together! I love those times, and I can't believe how much fun I can have with him! We just never get bored together! We walked around in a lovely night, drinking some hot chocolate and just looking at some stores and the Christmas lights, and talking about our lives, our desires, our plans, etc. We didn't go with the mentality to buy anything, but we had been wanting to buy our baby his first clothes, and we just never found anything that fit in our taste for a newborn outfit! But God blessed today and we found a couple of things that we loved and that were actually really good deals! I'm usually really bad at shopping cheap and have never paid attention to prices! I never actually cared about spending too much on clothes! And I admit I sometimes have spent too much in the past... But I'm learning! And I know I can do better! So we found these cute newborn sneakers, and when we went to check out...they were $4!!!!! You can't find those deals shopping in Madrid, lol Our baby is going to be a cutie!!! And I can't wait to go to Zara and get him some cool clothes there!

By the way! I want to remind you all mom-to-bes about our maternity promotion! Just book a newborn session and get a complimentary maternity session with it! :)

And another reminder for those wanting Christmas pictures: this is the last week to get your pictures on time before Christmas so you can send them to your family and friends! So book your session soon! :D

Have a lovely day!!!

Arancha
Nate and Arancha Photography-Huntsville Baby, Children, and Family Photography


No comments: