Welcome to our blog! We are missionaries to Spain who use photography to be a blessing to other missionaries and pastors. Since then, God has truly blessed our hobby and we are enjoying taking pictures even more! Feel free to comment! We love hearing about people and sharing experiences on photography, missions, and God!

Friday, October 23, 2009

Senior: Damaris

A few of my favorites from Damaris' pictures. I met Damaris in Spain when she was 2. Then I didn't see her for 10 years! And you can imagine the impression on me when I saw her! So grown up! She is a beautiful Spaniard and she and her family moved to Huntsville a couple of years ago. I actually teach her keyboarding class in High School! the world is smaller than what we think!!! lol So it was fun to have this photo session with her! I can't wait to see what God is going to do in her life as she graduates and starts her college life!

Arancha
Nate and Arancha Photography-Huntsville Senior Photography










No comments: