Welcome to our blog! We are missionaries to Spain who use photography to be a blessing to other missionaries and pastors. Since then, God has truly blessed our hobby and we are enjoying taking pictures even more! Feel free to comment! We love hearing about people and sharing experiences on photography, missions, and God!

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Wohoooo! Christmas coming soon, and a huge special coming too!

My favorite time of the year is getting closer! I'm really enjoying the fall and I love all the changes that come with it (not the cold..) I love the mood, the colors, the new clothes (different for me this year, since I had to buy a new wardrobe to fit my baby belly). But even though I'm thoroughly enjoying this season, I still can't wait till Christmas. Everything is just different at Christmas! I love Christmas songs, I love seeing lights, ornaments, Christmas trees, etc. every where I go. So I truly can't wait till November when all this gets started! And when December gets here, it is time (and a good) excuse to bake cookies, peppermint brownies, make trips to Starbucks to enjoy some white chocolate peppermint lattes, cuddle with my hubby on the couch and watch Christmas movies, etc... Yessss, I'm getting mushy! But these Christmas are going to be different: we have our little one with us, still in my belly, but he's a part of us! And it's going to be our first Christmas at home, just us, being able to decorate the house and be homey and just enjoy the season with no rush! I will miss spending this time with my family in Spain, but I know they will be coming soon to meet our baby boy!


I am going to start working soon on the Christmas cards for this year!!!!! Actually, I have a lot of ideas I want to put into practice! So you can go ahead and start planning your Christmas pictures and cards from NOW!!!! And we want to be a blessing to you with a special package for a limited time!


- 40 minute session

- 1 8x10 print

- 8 full resolution images on a cd (for you to print your own)

- An online slideshow with 20-30 images to share with your family and friends!


The first 5 people to book will be able to get all this for only $100 and a 20% discount when ordering Christmas cards!


We are looking forward to taking your family or children pictures. There is nothing like Christmas to capture our little ones' special moments and treasure them forever!


Have a wonderful day!


Arancha

Nate and Arancha Photography-Huntsville Children and Family Photography

No comments: