Welcome to our blog! We are missionaries to Spain who use photography to be a blessing to other missionaries and pastors. Since then, God has truly blessed our hobby and we are enjoying taking pictures even more! Feel free to comment! We love hearing about people and sharing experiences on photography, missions, and God!

Wednesday, October 7, 2009


I can't believe I've been so bad again at blogging! Not even personal updates! My bad!!!! But we just wanted to let you know that everything is great and busy! :)
We are focusing a lot on keeping our baby happy! Lots of talking to him/her, some resting, healthy feeding, and some spoiling (ok, maybe a lot) here and there! Nate just takes such good care of me! Yesterday I had one of the worst headaches and he showed up at my office with a pumpkin spice late (a little one to not add too much caffeine) and a love note! He makes my days and makes every day of my pregnancy better. I just have to open my mouth and whatever I need, he will bring it to me right away! I don't deserve it! I'm loving being pregnant, but I have to admit that I get a lot of pains here and there... but just to feel my little one kicking and having the hiccups makes it all better! And knowing that in 4 and half months I'll see his/her little face!!! awwwwwwww, I can't wait to hold my little baby! In a week we'll find out the gender! We really can't wait. This week is going to seem sooooo loooooong! We will keep you updated! Ok, sorry about my mushiness....
And about photography: we still have pictures to post, and they will be coming soon! Also more photo shoots coming up! With this good weather and cloudy skies pictures are perfect! You might want to take advantage of it!!!!!
Have a wonderful day! Isn't the fall beautiful??????

Arancha
Nate and Arancha Photography-Huntsville Children and Family Photography

No comments: