Welcome to our blog! We are missionaries to Spain who use photography to be a blessing to other missionaries and pastors. Since then, God has truly blessed our hobby and we are enjoying taking pictures even more! Feel free to comment! We love hearing about people and sharing experiences on photography, missions, and God!

Monday, August 31, 2009

Steve and Stacie

Here is a few of my favorites from Steve and Stacie's wedding. I met Stacie a year ago at a Photography workshop and second shot for her at a wedding in March. When she asked us to be her photographers, I was so surprised! You know, it's always a little intimidating to take pictures for another photographer :) But she let us just use our own creativity and made us feel like home that day! We had a great time! The wedding theme was so beautiful. She got married at her dad's house, and had an outdoor reception there. Every little detail was taken care for, from drinks tags to wedding plans/fans, etc. It was beautiful! :)
Thank you guys for everything! God bless your marriage!

Arancha
Nate and Arancha Photography-Huntsville Wedding Photography

Nate playing around with our macro lens. I was sooooo... wowed! when I saw this picture!







This one was taken by Nate. He always gets these little details as I shoot the portraits. I love it!

I love seeing how the bride and groom look at each other during the ceremony :)







No comments: