Welcome to our blog! We are missionaries to Spain who use photography to be a blessing to other missionaries and pastors. Since then, God has truly blessed our hobby and we are enjoying taking pictures even more! Feel free to comment! We love hearing about people and sharing experiences on photography, missions, and God!

Monday, August 10, 2009

A different wedding

We haven't talked much on our blog lately! Apart from our trip, the rest of the time we've been trying to get things settled and done. We've been mostly shooting weddings (some family and children sessions too) and we are loving it! But last friday, we had the opportunity to go to a wedding as guests! I was looking forward to it because after all summer shooting weddings, I didn't remember what it felt like to be a guest! I loved it! (I prefer shooting weddings, don't take me wrong!). Here is a picture of us before the reception :) I didn't even bring my camera to stay away from temptation of even shooting one picture, lol so my cousin Ashley took it for us!

For the rest, we are doing great! God is blessing my pregnancy so much! There have been some days with sicknesses, one specially last thursday where I could NOT get out of bed! But honestly, I'm feeling great! People have been taking care of me so much, I can't complain and I'm very thankful for that!

We will be posting some pictures of other sessions and maybe... who knows? A contest???? We'll let you know!

Have a happy monday!

Arancha
Nate and Arancha Photography-Huntsville Children and Wedding Photography


No comments: