Welcome to our blog! We are missionaries to Spain who use photography to be a blessing to other missionaries and pastors. Since then, God has truly blessed our hobby and we are enjoying taking pictures even more! Feel free to comment! We love hearing about people and sharing experiences on photography, missions, and God!

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

The Stark Family

Here is a few favorites I picked from the photo shoot we did for the Stark family! Many of you know they are missionaries to Spain and we are actually related. They are my uncle, aunt and cousins (young cousins, everybody thinks they're my nieces, but everybody thinks Pilar is my sister, not my aunt!)
They have been a blessing to us when we have been to Spain to visit and they helped Nate a lot when he went on his first missions trip to Spain. He learned a lot from Matthew and really enjoyed it! So the least we could do was thank them with this photo session. Plus, those girls are beautiful, any photographer would love to photograph them! :D They three are so different but so cute! I love them!














Arancha
Nate and Arancha Photography-Huntsville Children Photography

3 comments:

Pilar said...

GRAACCCCCIIIIIASSSS!!!!!

Becka said...

Hi,I am Rebekah,(Becka) I have been following Pilar on her blog & would like to say we have become friends in the blogging world,
I love pictures so much,
So when she posted hers from you I had to come over & check you out,
You are good !!!!!
I ask her how far you are from franklin or lagrange ga, she was not to sure ? but I would love to talk to you bout what all you do & prices & such......
last year I wanted us to have some outside Fall photos done & never could find time or the main thing someone around here I knew of .
So I be calling you soon to get some info,

YOU ARE REAL GOOD !!

Nate and Arancha Photography said...

thank you! that would be great! I'm not sure how far we are either but I can check it out! Just email us or give us a call and we can work it out :)
Thank you again!