Welcome to our blog! We are missionaries to Spain who use photography to be a blessing to other missionaries and pastors. Since then, God has truly blessed our hobby and we are enjoying taking pictures even more! Feel free to comment! We love hearing about people and sharing experiences on photography, missions, and God!

Sunday, August 23, 2009

Stephen and Jacqueline: slideshow

Stephen and Jacqueline's wedding was a wedding full of love, fun, and you could see each family member just enjoying and loving one another throughout the whole event! I loved seeing their feelings and emotions! Not only that, they were just the nicest people I have ever met! Jacqueline was trying to help everybody and just run around doing all things possible! Till she told her friend that was doing her hair: hey, why don't you do the bridesmaids hair and I'll see what I can do with mine that way you don't need to rush? - So here is when we had to stop that! Jacqueline, you were the bride! It's your day and your time to relax and enjoy it! So we made her sit and didn't let her do anything else, lol I saw her trying to curl one piece of hair when her friend turned around! But you know, the photographer is always alert, so I was able to stop her from doing that! :D It was just too cute!

By the way, thank you to all the family members that have cared and worried for me so much at these last weddings! Weddings are not as easy being pregnant, and I admit I get tired faster during weddings! But God has allowed me to work with wonderful people that have made my day easier, and a wonderful husband taking care of the major works when I don't feel good! :)

THANK YO SOOOO MUCH! But guess what? I'm passed my first trimester! No more nausea or dislike for food! And we thank God for a healthy baby :)

Stephen and Jacqueline, you guys are one of the cutest couples I have seen! And we hope that God blesses your marriage greatly! Here is the slideshow!

Arancha


Nate and Arancha Photography
Huntsville Wedding Photography

1 comment:

Pilar said...

Beautiful just like every photo you take :)