Welcome to our blog! We are missionaries to Spain who use photography to be a blessing to other missionaries and pastors. Since then, God has truly blessed our hobby and we are enjoying taking pictures even more! Feel free to comment! We love hearing about people and sharing experiences on photography, missions, and God!

Saturday, June 27, 2009

Brian and Cassie are married!!!

So I just found out my big problem with weddings: I cry! (well, I hold it in pretty well!) I'm not even related to them and I cry! Am I getting too sensitive? Noooo! Weddings are just beautiful! And this one was amazing! You'll see!

Arancha
Nate and Arancha Photography-Huntsville Wedding Photography



3 comments:

Unknown said...

oh my gosh, i love these! i want to see more! where are you guys located?

- Kate
www.lifebykateblog.com

Stephanie said...

Hey, Your mom told me that you were coming to Maine andI may be interested in some family pictures. What do you charge?

Nate and Arancha Photography said...

Thank you so much! we are in Huntsville, AL
Stephanie, email me and I will give you all the info :)

Arancha