Welcome to our blog! We are missionaries to Spain who use photography to be a blessing to other missionaries and pastors. Since then, God has truly blessed our hobby and we are enjoying taking pictures even more! Feel free to comment! We love hearing about people and sharing experiences on photography, missions, and God!

Sunday, June 14, 2009

My little surprise

Surprises are one of the things that will make my day! No matter how big, small, cheap or expensive they are, I love surprises! Just seeing Nate come home with a diet coke and a nutrageous bar makes me happy and excited! These last 2 days, I had not been feeling well for some reason. I had the worst 2 days since we moved to Huntsville, and it seemed like everything was going wrong! Just a bunch of little things put together that were making me feel sad... and yes, for some reason I've been too sensitive lately! It's probably the fact that I've been so busy that I ended up getting stressed out! So Nate decided to surprise me with one of the things that I had always wanted since I saw the store "Edible Arrangements." If you have a gift to buy and are not sure of what to buy, go for it! They have the cutest and most unique arrangements! And since I just looooove chocolate, and now more than ever (I've been eating oreos like crazy...), Nate got me this little bouquet made of chocolate dipped strawberries! As soon as I opened it I ate 2 of them, and.... they're just delicious! It just made my day! We had to leave them at home for that saturday, since we had to travel to Nashville for en e-session and I didn't want the chocolate to melt. But I'm almost home!!!! and as soon as I get there, I'm eating some! And yes, I'm going to get my work done with no stress! I'm happy and content in the Lord and I know that no matter what happens, God is in control :) So I'm going to get better at putting my burdens in His hands and let Him take care of my problems, which He sure will do better than me! God is so good!



Nate and Arancha Photography-Huntsville Wedding Photography

2 comments:

Pilar said...

if you ever need/want someone to talk you know you can call..... or we can go eat lunch when i see you in 1 week!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nate and Arancha Photography said...

wohooo! I'm so excited you guys are coming! I can't wait to see you guys!