Welcome to our blog! We are missionaries to Spain who use photography to be a blessing to other missionaries and pastors. Since then, God has truly blessed our hobby and we are enjoying taking pictures even more! Feel free to comment! We love hearing about people and sharing experiences on photography, missions, and God!

Monday, June 22, 2009

Our new logo!

For the last 11 months, Nate and I have been really wanting to get a new logo. I'm not that great of a designer, so we knew we really needed a professional to do so! So, here we go! We found the perfect professional to do it! Her name is Meaghan (see previous posts to see the pics we took of her), and she is actually a photographer, but after doing such an amazing job with our logo, I believe she's pretty amazing at designing too! And I'm so thankful for it! Finally, we got what we were looking for! And it's so us! A mix of fun with a little bit of elegance! I can't wait to put it on all our business forms, cards, website, etc. Actually, that's what I'm headed to do right now!!!!!




Nate and Arancha Photography-Huntsville Wedding Photography

1 comment:

Erin Rachel said...

I absolutely love love love your new logo and look! I know you're super excited about it and you should be because it's "two thumbs up"!!!!