Welcome to our blog! We are missionaries to Spain who use photography to be a blessing to other missionaries and pastors. Since then, God has truly blessed our hobby and we are enjoying taking pictures even more! Feel free to comment! We love hearing about people and sharing experiences on photography, missions, and God!

Friday, July 3, 2009

Wow! So I didn't realize how long I've been without blogging????? I honestly cannot give another reason other than being super busy! I think I have like 30 minutes a day to relax every day! But things are going to change in a couple of weeks! Because you can't live a life with just 30 minutes of rest a day right? Well, this week we actually had the opportunity to slow down for a couple of hours on monday and tuesday to hang out with some friends and the Stark family, who came from Spain to visit. It was a blessing to see them again after 2 years! And their little girls are just so cute!

This week we are having a Missions Conference at my church. It is for the Spanish ministry! I love missions conferences and they are so encouraging and refreshing to me! So we have been busy helping with the design of bulletins, the slideshow, etc. It is such a blessing to see what a great work they are doing in this ministry!

We will keep you posted with more news! Hopefully more often this time :)

Have a great weekend!

Arancha
Nate and Arancha Photography-Huntsville Wedding Photography

No comments: