Welcome to our blog! We are missionaries to Spain who use photography to be a blessing to other missionaries and pastors. Since then, God has truly blessed our hobby and we are enjoying taking pictures even more! Feel free to comment! We love hearing about people and sharing experiences on photography, missions, and God!

Friday, July 10, 2009

I'm boring!

I feel like the worst blogger ever! I hate not being able to post for so long! I really do! I've found myself busier than ever these last 2 weeks! But after all this busyness, soon we're gonna be getting a loooong 10 days of relaxing!!! Yeaaaaaaaaaah!!!!! I'm so looking forward to it!

This week, we had the opportunity to attend a class about world religions, the origin and how they have been progressing. The teacher is actually a missionary from Spain, a veeery smart person! Believe me, after those classes, I felt like I just suddenly knew so much! A lot of information packed together in a 2 day class! And it was worth it! So I am very thankful that God brought this missionary to our church for 10 days! He will be teaching other classes next week!

Another exciting news is that Alberto and Ashley (my cousin and his wife, missionaries to Spain) are coming back from Spain on tuesday! Wohoooo! I've missed them so much and I am looking forward to meeting their new baby, who I'm gonna be photographing for sure :)
For the rest, we haven't had many exciting things to talk about. Well, maybe we have, but we are going to save it for another post! The rest has been work, work, work!!!
We have more photo sessions and weddings coming up! So we will have a sneak peek this weekend! Stay tuned!

Arancha
Nate and Arancha Photography-Huntsville wedding photography

No comments: