Welcome to our blog! We are missionaries to Spain who use photography to be a blessing to other missionaries and pastors. Since then, God has truly blessed our hobby and we are enjoying taking pictures even more! Feel free to comment! We love hearing about people and sharing experiences on photography, missions, and God!

Sunday, April 5, 2009

A wonderful ladies array!

What a great ladies array we had at our church!!! It was so good and helped me so much! I learned a little bit of cooking chicken recipes, how to be a good wife, how to pray effectively, and my favorite that helped me the most, how to encourage people! All of them were a blessing, but it´s just that this last one taught me things that I had not heard before :) They talked about how each person has a different personality, therefore, things that encourage us might not encourage them. Something that sounds very obvious but that not always pops in our heads when we are trying to encourage somebody! (at least in mine) We learned about different personalities with their corresponding needs, virtues, etc... So great!

And of course, the prayer class was really good too! It talked about how our prayers need to include confession, adoration, thanksgiving, and supplication. It´s true, sometimes I include them all except for adoration.... and it is so important!!! But I am truly working on it! I know God hears and answers prayers because He has done it in my life so much! And I´m so thankful for it! So I´m so excited about increasing my prayer life and it is something I´m trying to do more every day! God blesses so much!

I´ll be posting some information about our new products! Something I´m looking forward!
We will let you know soon!!!!

Have a wonderful day!!!

Arancha
Nate & Arancha Photography-Huntsville Portrait and Wedding Photography

No comments: