Welcome to our blog! We are missionaries to Spain who use photography to be a blessing to other missionaries and pastors. Since then, God has truly blessed our hobby and we are enjoying taking pictures even more! Feel free to comment! We love hearing about people and sharing experiences on photography, missions, and God!

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

What an awesome supper! and husband!!!!

These are some pictures of the Ricotta cheese and Pepperoni Calzone (and an extra mini pizza) that my husband made for us last night!!! He had been saying for a while that he wanted to try to make something new and very homemade, so he got a recipe, bought the ingredients, didn't let me in the kitchen, and made it all himself!

It was supposed to just be calzones, but there was some dough left, so we decided to use it for a mini pizza! Let me tell you... I think that my husband cooks better than me...I'm ashamed! But my brownies and my no-bake cookies will always be the best in our household! ;)

Ignore the fact that we didn't use a roll and used a cup instead. We had to think for a while how we could make the base without a roll and our regular cups have a deformed shape (they are originally like that! and I love them!). Fortunately, we had these other cups and they were a huge help to Nate!


My husband wearing the coolest jersey ever!





Atleeeeeetiiii!!!! Atleeeeetiiii!!!!




Nate and Arancha Photography-Huntsville Portrait and Wedding Photography

1 comment:

Ashley said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.