Welcome to our blog! We are missionaries to Spain who use photography to be a blessing to other missionaries and pastors. Since then, God has truly blessed our hobby and we are enjoying taking pictures even more! Feel free to comment! We love hearing about people and sharing experiences on photography, missions, and God!

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

A random post...

So I just went over the hundreds of pictures that we took of Andrew and Yesenia and fell in love with a couple of them! We are so happy to see people's responses and words of encouragement! It means so much to us! Thank you thank you thank you!!!!

We are so excited about our upcoming photo sessions! This nice weather does make a big difference! And we can't wait to try the new locations we have found around Huntsville. Just beautiful! Something I had been looking for! (for a long time!) And I think it's going to look great for kids!

Unfortunately, and even though I would love to, this week we are not going to be having any photo session. A lot of commitments and an awaited ladies array at our church are going to keep us busy! By the way, the ladies array is going to be so great!!!! I'm really excited about it! And one of the classes I'm going to be taking is world's cooking! Interesting huh? not that I am a good cook... but I'm hoping this will help me out :D I just love all things that have to do with international! And another good class is going to be about how to encourage people, something I wish I were better at :)

Can you tell we are loving living in Huntsville? God is blessing us so much and giving us so many opportunities to serve Him! We love it!

We will be posting more pictures of the last wedding and e-session we shot! I'm working on it, and it's almost done!

...... and this was my random post, lol But! Here is an example of why we love our 50mm 1.4 and of some post-processing testing we are doing ;)

Have a great sunny day!

Arancha
Nate & Arancha Photography-Huntsville Portrait and Wedding Photography


No comments: