Welcome to our blog! We are missionaries to Spain who use photography to be a blessing to other missionaries and pastors. Since then, God has truly blessed our hobby and we are enjoying taking pictures even more! Feel free to comment! We love hearing about people and sharing experiences on photography, missions, and God!

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Victor and Mayra

I met Victor and Mayra about 4 years ago. They are one of the cutest couples in my church and they have 4 beautiful daughters!!! Mayra has been a great encouragement to me! She is one of the strongest women I've met in my life! And she has such a faith in God! They are a very fun family and I really enjoy their company! 

A few months ago, she asked me about our photography services. Now that we are living in Huntsville, we were able to finally do their pictures! And I loved seeing Victor and Mayra just having fun! They all are so photogenic that I didn't have to worry about anything! Just poses and camera settings! 
I really love this family!!
Thank you guys for allowing me to do your family pictures!!!!

Arancha
Nate and Arancha Photography-Huntsville Portrait and Wedding Photography











3 comments:

The Clanton Family said...

que bonitas las fotos me encantan.la verdad que si son una familia mu linda me hace extranar la iglesia,y las hijas guapas las 4.buen trabajo arancha ya me tocara mi turno!!

Pilar said...

Las fotos estan chulisimas. Seguro que estan super contentas con ellas!

Nate and Arancha Photography said...

Thank you guys!! They were!!! :) God is so good!