Welcome to our blog! We are missionaries to Spain who use photography to be a blessing to other missionaries and pastors. Since then, God has truly blessed our hobby and we are enjoying taking pictures even more! Feel free to comment! We love hearing about people and sharing experiences on photography, missions, and God!

Friday, February 13, 2009

Ohhhh fridays!

Me playing around with our 50mm 1.4 :) Love the depth of field!!!! It was placed on my coffee table and behind is my bouquet and the couch



I love fridays! After such a busy week, friday evening is when I take the time to just relax, watch a movie, catch up with some filing, etc... And of course, spending time with my husband and being able to go to bed without worrying about having to get up early the next day! I just love the feeling! I know it will change when we start our wedding season though, but we're looking forward to it!!!

Today has been a special friday! I got a huuuuuge bouquet of daisies with a rose from my wonderful husband! I totally didn't expect it!!!! But I loved the surprise! It just made my day! And early in the morning I received chocolates, a mug, and a starbucks gift card from the kids I teach! It was perfect! :)

In the evening, while waiting for Nate to come home, I decided to watch Flywheel! I had never heard about this movie before, but after spending months looking forward to being able to have FIREPROOF on dvd, I decided to just go ahead and buy the package! It was a good deal, you get 2 movies for almost the price of 1! And the best part is that we knew it would be a Christian movie that we will be able to watch during family time (when our family grows,hehe), or when friends and family come over!!! And of course, being from the same church that made FIREPROOF, it had to be a great movie!!! FIREPROOF is still my favorite, no doubt!!! But Flywheel is one of the best movies I have ever seen!!! It is such a reflection of what a little bit of faith can do in your life!!! Faith has a greater power than what most of us think, but it is so hard to really have that faith, that sometimes we miss the blessings that faith brings! And I include myself here!

I really enjoyed watching this movie because I can see and have experienced it in my own life!!! And although sometimes I catch myself lacking the faith I should have, I always try to remember the days when God has proved His power and faithfulness to us! And that has helped me and encouraged me to live a life placed in God's hands! Since I did that, our life, our marriage, our business, everything has been better! God just knows what is best for us! :D And I get to enjoy a life with no worries, because I know I can place my cares upon Him and He will take care of me if I just have that faith!

Now, I think it's time for me to go back to the living room and watch FIREPROOF again, lol 
But if you have the chance, I encourage you to watch this movie! I love it love it love it!
Have a wonderful night and stay tuned for our upcoming sneak peek :) I can't wait for that one!!!!

Arancha

Nate and Arancha Photography-Huntsville Portrait and Wedding Photography

1 comment:

Pilar said...

Hola guapa. Tengo un regalito en mi blog para ti si lo quieres recoger :)