Welcome to our blog! We are missionaries to Spain who use photography to be a blessing to other missionaries and pastors. Since then, God has truly blessed our hobby and we are enjoying taking pictures even more! Feel free to comment! We love hearing about people and sharing experiences on photography, missions, and God!

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

My perfect Valentine's day

I know it has been a while since Valentines, but I have not had time to write about it :) It was so wonderful that I needed to share it with you!

After the bouquet of daisies that Nate got me the day before, he got me a box with the best chocolates ever, and gave it to me when we got up in the morning! Ferrero Rocher! I've loved those chocolates since I was very little. I remember seeing my mom getting Ferrero Rocher and I would be soooo excited to be able to eat them! I even remember getting a whole box to myself and eating them all in an hour. Now that I think about it, how in the world could I fit so many of those in my stomach?

So back to the subject, Nate got me my favorite chocolates and wrote me a beautiful letter! Then we had a photo shoot with a very cool family, and then he took me out for some Starbucks, walked around beautiful streets, and went to dinner to PF Chang!!!

To end the day, we watched a love movie at home :) A perfect day! I love my husband! Have I ever said that here on the blog? I just looooooove him and I am so blessed to have him in my life! :)

We will be posting more pictures from the last photo shoot during the week!

Have a good day!

Arancha

Nate and Arancha Photography-Huntsville Portrait and Wedding Photography

1 comment:

Maria Jesus said...

hola arancha, esta es la segunda vez que intento enviarte una felicitacion de cumpleaños , No se si esta vez saldrá. Feliz día, de eso se encarga nate, y recuerda que te queremos, un besito.