Welcome to our blog! We are missionaries to Spain who use photography to be a blessing to other missionaries and pastors. Since then, God has truly blessed our hobby and we are enjoying taking pictures even more! Feel free to comment! We love hearing about people and sharing experiences on photography, missions, and God!

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Thank you :)

Thank you all of you that voted for the best picture! We will be ready to announce the winner of the complimentary photo session tomorrow!

The comments were all so sweet! And so encouraging! It just got us more excited about photography and gave us more motivation to keep capturing people's lives, love, and emotions! We really loved all the comments we received!!! Thank you again!!! It is going to be so hard to see who will win!

I wanted to share something else with you guys!!! After a year of marriage and the previous 5 months being engaged and NOT WORKING OUT AT ALL... I finally went to the gym yesterday!
You know, I was known as a gym addicted person that would not eat normal food without previously running for an hour... and I have no idea what happened to me! Once I got engaged, all I did was eating and stay busy with no exercise! Although I must say that I love being able to just drink Starbucks and eat nutrageous without feeling guilty and that's not gonna change, lol 
So now that we are all settled in Huntsville and know what our schedules look like, we were able to fit some gym time in it! I had totally forgotten how much I loved working out! I'm so excited!!!! Now I just have to keep it going!!!!

Have a wonderful day!!!

Arancha

Nate and Arancha Photography-Huntsville Portrait and Wedding Photography

No comments: