Welcome to our blog! We are missionaries to Spain who use photography to be a blessing to other missionaries and pastors. Since then, God has truly blessed our hobby and we are enjoying taking pictures even more! Feel free to comment! We love hearing about people and sharing experiences on photography, missions, and God!

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Sneak Peek: Tim and Annabel

Today I had the opportunity to shoot a mini in-love session for Tim and Annabel! They're such a great couple! We met Tim at college and we met Annabel after they got married. Today we went to a park with their dog Harby (forgive me if I spelled it wrong!), and we took a few pictures of just them and a few of them with their dog. The dog was super cute! I had to end up doing a lot of crazy things so he would look at the camera though, but it was really fun! Tim and Annabel did so good at the session! I barely had to tell them what to do! They were just themselves, and I love how natural the pictures turned out! Thank you Tim and Annabel! It was a lot of fun! 

This is just a sneak peek, more to come later on!

Have a great day and thank you for stopping by!

I suggest to click on it to see it bigger! It makes a difference ;)



No comments: