Welcome to our blog! We are missionaries to Spain who use photography to be a blessing to other missionaries and pastors. Since then, God has truly blessed our hobby and we are enjoying taking pictures even more! Feel free to comment! We love hearing about people and sharing experiences on photography, missions, and God!

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Fall photo shoots and bulk prices!

This week I started my student teaching, which is the only thing I need to finish to graduate! it's being great! so far I really like it! so I'm going to be busy but we will keep taking pictures and posting more! 

Remember that during this month you can still book your session with us for your Christmas cards!!! We are going to be offering different special sessions, and bulk prices for those of you that would like to order many prints for your family and friends! Plus, here in Tennessee everything looks beautiful! I can't wait to start shooting more sessions with all the colorful trees! I hope these colors last long!!! So if you want a beautiful fall photo session, take advantage of the weather and colorful look that this fall is bringing!! :D

We have had a busy time the last 10 days because my brother, my sister-in-law, and my beautiful niece came to visit us! we had such a great time! and we laughed so much! We did 2 photo sessions for them, which are the ones below!
We'll keep you guys updated!

No comments: