Welcome to our blog! We are missionaries to Spain who use photography to be a blessing to other missionaries and pastors. Since then, God has truly blessed our hobby and we are enjoying taking pictures even more! Feel free to comment! We love hearing about people and sharing experiences on photography, missions, and God!

Monday, November 17, 2008

Personalizing!!! and our new Spanish website!

As you have probably seen already, we've been changing the look of our blog and website very often. We are not trying to get you confused ;) But we are trying to personalize our business as much as we can! Most of you know that we started this business last summer. God has been blessing us a lot in this business. He has taught us that there is nothing we can plan that can work as good as the way He plans it! And it's so true! We've put our lives and our business in God's hands and trusted Him! And believe us, we are seeing a huge change! 


There are a lot of things that we have accomplished and learned these last few months, but there are a lot more things that we want to improve and learn!  And we can't wait! Every day is a learning process to us, every photo session is a new challenge, and we are enjoying it so much!


So after a time of planning, reading, studying, experimenting, and trying to decide what we want to communicate, this is what we have realized about: as photographers, and I know we have already said this before, our main goal in photography is to portray and communicate the fun, love, excitement... that the people being photographed feel! We want to show their feelings in an unique way! With couples, we love seeing how much they love and enjoy each other, with families, we love seeing the fun and love they are feeling! And that's why we love photography so much!


So you might see a few more changes during this period of personalizing our business! But don't worry, hopefully it will be just for a little bit longer ;)


And two more things done on our check list!!!!! Our wedding website and our Spanish website!!! We've been working on a separate website for weddings and we published it a couple of weeks ago. And thaaaaat makes us feel so much better! Also, since I'm from Spain, we believed that we should present our website in Spanish for the Spanish speaking people (many of them are my family and friends from Spain!!!), and hey! if you are up to learning more Spanish, this can be a challenge for you too!!! We published it last friday. You can go to www.nateandaranchaphotography.com/#/spanish/ to check it out!


I'm on the third week of my student teaching, and although I'm enjoying it, I can't wait to finish! I've taught a couple of times and I'll be teaching 3 more times this week, and probably more during the next 2 weeks. But I love it because they are all business related classes, and besides missions and photography, business is something I have always loved! I used to work full time as an office administrator back in Spain and I really enjoyed it! So I'll be teaching things that I've always been familiar with and that I've always liked. I wish I could teach photography though hehe After my student teaching, we'll be getting even more into photography again! And also, we really want to get more into doing God's work! We have been so busy that we feel like we don't do enough for God. I know that's something that we will always have to deal with. He gave us life and His only begotten Son to save us from our sins, so there is nothing we can do that can compare to that! We are involved in a couple of ministries in our church, but God has been speaking to our hearts about putting everything in His hands and about telling everybody about Christ and why He came to earth! Every day we have a bigger desire to do more for Him, so we'll be busy, but in a good way! And God is blessing us so much!


We are also working on a project that will be missions-photography related! But we will let you know about it later on when things are more settled :)


Wow, it seems that when I do post, I really post, lol Have a great day!


Arancha

1 comment:

Pilar said...

It is great to read about how is working in your lifes, spiritually and also with the bussiness. :) I will be checking your new webs, what is the address for the wedding one? I think since you will be in AL the spanish one is a great idea. When are you guys moving? Matthew is going to Madrid today to pick up his parents so i will call you later see if I catch you.