Welcome to our blog! We are missionaries to Spain who use photography to be a blessing to other missionaries and pastors. Since then, God has truly blessed our hobby and we are enjoying taking pictures even more! Feel free to comment! We love hearing about people and sharing experiences on photography, missions, and God!

Thursday, November 20, 2008

Charity

Today Charity and I went out to take some pictures of her! She's so pretty!!! I knew she would make very good pictures! We met here in TN a couple of months ago. She's learning Spanish and she's doing really good! I can't wait to see her visit us in Spain!
We shot pictures for about an hour, since it gets dark so fast! The light was super low and I had to bring up the ISO a lot. But it worked really good, the light was low but gorgeous, and we got a lot of pictures that I love! She did so great! At the second pose, she already knew what to do, I didn't even have to tell her what to do! It's like she knew what I wanted :)
Thank you Charity!!! I can't wait to show you the rest! See you in a few days ;)

Arancha












2 comments:

Pilar said...

HEy girl, this photos are sooooo good! I think this ones are one of my favorites!!!!

Nate and Arancha Photography said...

thank you Pilar! :)