Welcome to our blog! We are missionaries to Spain who use photography to be a blessing to other missionaries and pastors. Since then, God has truly blessed our hobby and we are enjoying taking pictures even more! Feel free to comment! We love hearing about people and sharing experiences on photography, missions, and God!

Monday, September 22, 2008

A winner!!!

Yesterday, after a prayer for the right person, we drew the names for the photo contest! I was so nervous! I don't know why :D And David A. Scott won! Congratulations David!!!! we can't wait to shoot your session!!!! The contest was great! Like I already said on our facebook post, thank you all so much for your comments and for being a part of this contest!!! It was very encouraging to us!!! :D

We have spent the weekend in Huntsville, AL with my aunt, uncle, and cousins. We had a great time, like every time we go there! :D Nate had the opportunity to teach Sunday School for the singles/youth class in the Spanish church, and Francisco translated for him. It was great! He talked about not being ashamed of the Gospel of God, and used the story of Daniel and the pit of lions How Daniel went to the same place of worship, in his house, to pray God and thank Him, despite the law of the king, and how the king wanted to deliver him from his enemies (or "friends") Daniel didn't care if people would kill him, throw him to the pit of lions, mock him, ridiculize him... he kept praying and worshipping God, putting God first and knowing and having faith in our great God! It was a blessing to me!

On saturday, we had a family photo session! It was fun! I love taking pictures downtown, and that's what we did, we thought we would try something new for family sessions! And I loved the results! There a lot of pictures that I'll be posting later in the week. These ones I posted yesterday are just a few that I picked out! I'll tell you more about this family on their post!

Have a great day!

Arancha

3 comments:

Ashley said...

Wow we are excited to see the rest of the pics from your session with Segis and Claudia-their kids have gotten so much bigger:) of course as always it looks like you did a very good job. I am glad Nate got to teach the singles class, we sure do miss all of them. About how many people were there in the class? Those young people are very special to our hearts:) Are you looking forward to moving down to Alabama? we love n miss you guys
besos

David and Rebekah said...

Thanks again! I love photography and would love to learn all about it and waste some money on it, but we don't have that option right now. haha

Anyways, we will be in contact soon!

Nate and Arancha Photography said...

The singles class wasn't too big... I've seen more people other times. We cant wait to move to Alabama! it feels so good there! so much peace!
David, I understand, photography is expensive! every time I get something then I want something else, lol there are like 2 or 3 lenses I want, a shootsac, etc etc... it takes time but it's worth it! I've seen some of your pics, they're cool!