Welcome to our blog! We are missionaries to Spain who use photography to be a blessing to other missionaries and pastors. Since then, God has truly blessed our hobby and we are enjoying taking pictures even more! Feel free to comment! We love hearing about people and sharing experiences on photography, missions, and God!

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

The Esparza Family

This weekend we spent it with my family in Alabama. We love being there, we feel so much peace! We had the opportunity to shoot a family session for the Esparza family. They are a great family!! They go to our church, and since I met them I've seen God's hand work in their lives in a mighty way! I love seeing families being so close to each other, and enjoying one another! and how they love the Lord! it made me think about something we might plan for the future.... I'll let you all know once we get it all planned, but I'm super excited! The photo session was so fun! I loved seeing them pose and just have fun! These photo shoots make me get goose bumps ;) They are just so happy! I hope you all enjoy them! I can't wait to see more pictures!



4 comments:

Pilar said...

Wow they are so cute. I have so many favorites I am glad I am not the one that have to pick which ones to keep. I am sure they will love the results

Unknown said...

Love the slide show!!! You all are so creative!

Unknown said...

What a beautiful family! The boys are so cute, and so are the parents! The pictures look great, guys! I can't wait until I have an occasion for you to photograph. :)

Nate and Arancha Photography said...

Thank you ladies!!!!! we are very excited! we can't wait to try more family pictures!!!! wohooooo!!!!