Welcome to our blog! We are missionaries to Spain who use photography to be a blessing to other missionaries and pastors. Since then, God has truly blessed our hobby and we are enjoying taking pictures even more! Feel free to comment! We love hearing about people and sharing experiences on photography, missions, and God!

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Stay tuned for upcoming event!

So the poll showed that colorful and fun pictures are the most favorite! I though that urban photography was going to win! (I guess because it's my favorite...) I added a new poll gadget, so feel free to vote :)
As some of you know, I've been working on branding, so I hope it can show little by little. I've also upgraded a couple of things that you will find out soon! We are very excited about it!
This week there is going to be a photo contest going on, so stay tuned! I'll give you more details later during the week!
And I'm trying to figure out a date for mini-sessions, so if you think you would like to have a short photo session for your christmas cards, or just to redecorate your house with cool pictures, this is the perfect time! There is a limited availability!
Have a great day!

Arancha

2 comments:

Ashley said...

have to agree with you, I prefer urban photography:)

Pilar said...

i voted for fun :)