Welcome to our blog! We are missionaries to Spain who use photography to be a blessing to other missionaries and pastors. Since then, God has truly blessed our hobby and we are enjoying taking pictures even more! Feel free to comment! We love hearing about people and sharing experiences on photography, missions, and God!

Monday, August 4, 2008

Sneak Peek: Josh & Manda

We just shot the coolest session ever! We went downtown (I know, as always, but I love that area) with our friends Josh and Manda to do an in love session! They got married last July, 4th (how cool is that huh?), and we met them at Crown College. They are great, and we had an awesome time!!! Honestly, they pretty much did it all. We just told them where to stand, and to act like we weren't there, and they did the rest!!! And that's how we got the best pictures!! Nate brought up many ideas and I was so excited with the results and how well they were doing, that I didn't want to stop... We didn't have much time, which is good, because I could have kept them there all day! ;) So here are a few images, and we'll post some more during the week. I just couldn't wait till I could edit them all to post them... I needed to post at least a couple! I hope you guys like them!! Even if the pictures were not good, they're just such a cute couple... And thank you Josh and Manda! you guys did great!!! We hope you like them!
And of course, most important than anything, we thank God for giving us the opportunity to have this business and for helping us to improve every day!!









1 comment:

Pilar said...

They are sooo pretty :)