Welcome to our blog! We are missionaries to Spain who use photography to be a blessing to other missionaries and pastors. Since then, God has truly blessed our hobby and we are enjoying taking pictures even more! Feel free to comment! We love hearing about people and sharing experiences on photography, missions, and God!

Thursday, August 14, 2008

Christmas cards!!! And don't forget to check out the new gallery on our website!





I know what you're thinking! what is this girl doing designing Christmas cards in August! is Christmas sooner in Spain? hehe, no, but it would be cool! I know I get too excited about Christmas, but this time I was just thinking ahead for everybody!!! Since this is my first Christmas as a married lady, I've been thinking about doing some cool Christmas cards to send everybody with a picture of us. Actually, I've always loved to do that and I finally can!!! We can send them as a new family! I actually enjoy designing, and I'll probably be working on more designs! So if you are interested on getting some Christmas cards, with us you can get 2 things done at one time! The pictures and the cards!!! I'll be designing cards for families, children, babies, couples, etc. to be able to offer a variety of products! I want you to be able to choose the style you want! I love modern designs, so I thought I would try that first! But feel free to ask me about other styles! And guess what? we are offering a 20% discount on Christmas cards if you order them before November :)

3 comments:

Erin Rachel said...

I have loved looking at your blog!! You are on top of things with Christmas cards! Keep up the awesome work! Do you have any tips for shooting weddings? I am shooting my first one in Sept. and am nervous:) I'm really excited though...

Nate and Arancha Photography said...

Thank you!!!! it's been a lot of prayer and answers from God :D And still trying to learn more new things!

yeah, email me if you want! weddings are so fun!!!

bellnouvelles said...

I was looking for ideas for Christmas cards for our family and came across your blog. We are missionaries in Spain and we know the Puentes. Esperamos que pronto nos podamos ver por estas tierras. Estamos empezando una iglesia en Petrer, Alicante. Coincidimos con los Puente en Alcalá hace un mes en una conferencia de misiones que prediqué allí. Bueno, ¡qué ánimo saber que Dios sigue llamando obreros para este campo árido pero necesitado! Que Dios os bendiga.
David y Maribel