Welcome to our blog! We are missionaries to Spain who use photography to be a blessing to other missionaries and pastors. Since then, God has truly blessed our hobby and we are enjoying taking pictures even more! Feel free to comment! We love hearing about people and sharing experiences on photography, missions, and God!

Thursday, August 21, 2008

A little update






I know it has been a while since I´ve posted anything. I´ve kept myself very busy! I´m working on my branding, designing things, editing pictures, etc. But I really enjoy doing all this! Today I received some Christmas cards and birth announcements that I ordered. I absolutely love them!!! They turned out better than I expected! So that encouraged me even more to design others, lol. This one I posted can actually be used for many purposes: announcements, party invitations, christmas cards, etc. And it gives you the chance to put 4 pictures in case you can't decide what your favorite picture is! It's also perfect for families! Plus, you can change the colors to any color you want!

Don´t forget about the discount if you order yours before november!

I would like to post a slideshow with the wedding pictures, but I´m going to have to wait till next month. I want to do the very best, so I´m waiting till I go to the seminary in Nashville, where I know I will be able find good stuff! I´ll keep posting new pictures every once in a while!

While all this, God has been blessing us greatly! He keeps answering prayers, and that increases our faith in Him! He is so faithful and merciful! I started reading a book! God blessed me with a great book that is helping me to be the best help meet for my husband! And honestly, it´s helping me a lot, and everyday I´m more excited about reading more and more books! Nate loves reading, so that`s encouraging me even more. Plus my aunt Pilar, who loves reading, is encouraging me too :D

Hey! As you guys saw, we have a little poll thing! We would like to see what photographt style you all like, so feel free to give your answer!!

Thank  you!! Have a great day!

2 comments:

Ashley said...

suggestion...update your blog
or you need...a personal blog and a business blog.:) I love your photography I frequently check out the beautiful pics you have taken on your website... but... I also wanta know how you n nate are:)
besos

Nate and Arancha Photography said...

sorry, we try! we'll keep updating, but same to you! you barely write on yours and I keep checking it! I wanna know all about the trip to Villacarrillo!