Welcome to our blog! We are missionaries to Spain who use photography to be a blessing to other missionaries and pastors. Since then, God has truly blessed our hobby and we are enjoying taking pictures even more! Feel free to comment! We love hearing about people and sharing experiences on photography, missions, and God!

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

The Castro Family

Sorry I have barely posted anything! we've been so busy! we spent the weekend in Alabama to spend some time with my family, and we got back sunday night. We had the opportunity to shoot a family photo session while being there! The family is from my home church and it was kind of like a last minute thing. But we got ready really quick, we prayed, and we jumped into it! We shot around 400 pictures! It was so fun!!!! We tried different things, and I loved seeing them laugh and have a good time! You can see in the pictures how they were enjoying :D And we enjoyed it even more! I love the colors they were wearing!!!! It made the pictures so colorful!

Thank you guys for such a great time with you!!!! We can't wait to send you all the pictures!!!






2 comments:

Ashley said...

Looks like you did a beautiful job once again! God has really given you a great talent! I can not wait to see more of the session that you had with Abel and Silvia, especially since Alberto and I miss them here:( Love and Prayers
Ashley, Alberto y la pequenita

Nate and Arancha Photography said...

Gracias prima!!!!! You're too nice :D I can't wait to take pictures of my future little Leti, hehehe or little Raul! I hope we can do some photo session with her/him down in Granada when we go in December!!!! wohooooo!!! Keep us in our prayer please!!! we really wanna go! :D
Un beso! te quiero prima!

Arancha