Welcome to our blog! We are missionaries to Spain who use photography to be a blessing to other missionaries and pastors. Since then, God has truly blessed our hobby and we are enjoying taking pictures even more! Feel free to comment! We love hearing about people and sharing experiences on photography, missions, and God!

Thursday, July 3, 2008

A little moment to thank God

We just wanted to take a moment to thank God for all He is blessing us. Every day there is something else He does for us and He keeps filling our lives with blessings!! He knows what we need and when we need it, and He does everything in a perfect way! We just can't stop getting amazed when we see all His goodness in our lives!!!! Sorry I'm not too specific, but it has been so many things lately!! We're just praying that we'll be wise and remember all these things in the future, because He deserves all the glory and honor, and He does everything according to His perfect plans! We have a wonderful God!
He is also helping us with this business and with the pictures!!! We can't wait to post the next sessions we have, and we hope you'll like them! Yesterday, Nate got the camera and started taking pictures of me! It was his first official photo shooting! He did a great job, but I'm not very good at posing... hehe Now I know how people feel when I take pictures of them! So that also helped me improve the way I deal with them! We'll post the pics as soon as he edits them! He also edited the first picture showing on James' blog yesterday, and I was amazed!!!! I love it!

No comments: