Welcome to our blog! We are missionaries to Spain who use photography to be a blessing to other missionaries and pastors. Since then, God has truly blessed our hobby and we are enjoying taking pictures even more! Feel free to comment! We love hearing about people and sharing experiences on photography, missions, and God!

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

All the Glory Slideshow

Last saturday we had the opportunity to go to Atlanta to shoot pictures for the new cd that All the Glory have recorded! I've known David, Deanna, and Deborah since I was 12, when we all used to live in Spain. Their parents were missionaries there, and I started to attend their church when I got saved. I have so many good memories from those days! A couple of years after that, God called them to be missionaries to Venezuela, and it wasn't till 10 years later that I saw them again! Actually, this is the first time that I meet the three of them together after so many years! This week they have been recording a Christian cd in Spanish! And I can't wait to listen to it!! If you haven't listened to their music click here to hear some samples! We spent 3 and 1/2 hours shooting pictures! It was hot, there were people everywhere, and we walked soooo much! But it was worth it! It was so fun!!!! We couldn't stop taking pictures because we were getting more and more ideas! I've spent these last 2 days editing them, for hours!!!! but it became an addiction and I couldn't stop editing! lol We put some of them together on a slideshow! 
Click here to view it!
We hope you like it!!!! And thank you for stopping by and take the time to read our blog!
And thank you to All the Glory for the time we had on saturday! You guys did a great job, and you'd better tell us as soon as the cd is out!!! ;)

No comments: