Welcome to our blog! We are missionaries to Spain who use photography to be a blessing to other missionaries and pastors. Since then, God has truly blessed our hobby and we are enjoying taking pictures even more! Feel free to comment! We love hearing about people and sharing experiences on photography, missions, and God!

Saturday, August 14, 2010

Our past 5 months

Wow, it's been a long time since I have posted anything personal! It has been a wonderful 5 months being a mommy! An I am looking forward to enjoying many many more! Sure some parts have been tough...but God has blessed us with such a wonderful and good baby, that the tough parts have been veeeeery few :) We have a smily, happy little boy that loooves to look around, see people, see colors, play with mommy and daddy... I just love him!

I had to put my photography aside for a little while! I honestly didn't find the time to do anything but I finally organized my days better where I can get everything done and get free time to just play with him! :) And I am very excited to see that our fall calendar is filling up! I'm working on new products and offers that I will be posting about soon!

This last contest has been my favorite! I once realized that since God had blessed us with the ability to take pictures, we should use it to help others too! Also, when I was little, I looooved contests and always tried to participate to win something. Unfortunately, the winning part didn't work so well for me lol but I still enjoy seeing other people winning! and even more giving others the opportunity to win! All these questions that were asked were awesome! It was fun answering all your emails and please, if you have any other question you would like for me to answer (even when there is no contest), let me know and I can write a blog post about it :)
One of my photography dreams has been for a while to have my own photography workshop...I don't see it happening anytime soon though! But helping others in photography is something I truly enjoy! Although I need to be helped too in many areas!

Today is saturday! Family time, shopping, movie...I'm looking forward to it! On my shopping list: candy for my family in Spain, picture printing, and sippy cups lol

Wow... I rambled like nobody else lol

Have a good weekend!!!!!

Arancha
Nate and Arancha Photography-Huntsville Baby, Children, and Family Photography

No comments: