Welcome to our blog! We are missionaries to Spain who use photography to be a blessing to other missionaries and pastors. Since then, God has truly blessed our hobby and we are enjoying taking pictures even more! Feel free to comment! We love hearing about people and sharing experiences on photography, missions, and God!

Monday, August 23, 2010

Discussion Board and freebies!

We´re starting topics on our Discussions Board! (on our Facebook fan page) I think it will be a great way for us photographers to help one another! I´m not the best photographer out there, but anything I can help with, I´ll be glad to!!! So all photographers, let me know any topic you would like for me to start! It can be lighting, editing, albums, poses, etc...I started two already! Check it out and give your opinions! :)

Also, I´ve been giving a freebie. So if you want it too, make sure you comment on my freebie post on Facebook!

Here is the link to our fan page!
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Huntsville-AL/Nate-Arancha-Photography/59681445127?ref=ts

Thank you!

Arancha
Nate and Arancha Photography-Huntsville Baby, Children, and Family Photography

2 comments:

Paige said...

I tried to get to your fan page but it would not let me. Anyway could you do one on editing it would help me ALOT thanks

Nate and Arancha Photography said...

that;s weird... try putting nate and arancha photography on the search box on facebook and then just click like :)