Welcome to our blog! We are missionaries to Spain who use photography to be a blessing to other missionaries and pastors. Since then, God has truly blessed our hobby and we are enjoying taking pictures even more! Feel free to comment! We love hearing about people and sharing experiences on photography, missions, and God!

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Nashville lights and my favorite food with me

Last saturday I was able to fulfill another one of my younger part of life dreams: taking a walk with my hubby being pregnant drinking a Godiva chocolate drink. Yeah... how silly....It's not my dream anymore, since I haven't been worried about calories for a couple of years (welcome to the real world Arancha). You know, after so many years of killing myself in the gym and eating just cereal, veggies and fruit, to me it was one of the most terrible things in life to drink such a thing! So even though I truly desired to drink them, to me it was like ruining all my work out (this sounds terrible! I promise it wasn't obsession, lol). So being pregnant would give me a good excuse to do this! And here we go Godiva! The Spanish congregation got together to see the hotel Opryland in Nashville and see the Christmas lights last saturday. And I got to walk around holding (and drinking) my Godiva white chocolate drink (and eating a couple of Godiva chocolates)and just enjoying the Christmas season with my hubby! And with no guilt for calories whatsoever! Just happiness, fun, and joy to know that soon (in 12 weeks) we'll be able to meet our precious little boy!!!!! Btw, my baby loves chocolate just as much as I do :)
And we all had a great time! We spent time with great people and it was a blessing to us!
Here is an updated picture of us!
Have a wonderful day!

Arancha
Nate and Arancha Photography-Huntsville Children and Family Photography


No comments: