Welcome to our blog! We are missionaries to Spain who use photography to be a blessing to other missionaries and pastors. Since then, God has truly blessed our hobby and we are enjoying taking pictures even more! Feel free to comment! We love hearing about people and sharing experiences on photography, missions, and God!

Wednesday, December 9, 2009

I love family sessions!!!!


This is what happens when a family just has fun during the photo shoot! It is not us and our pictures, it's them and their feelings! There were so many images I wanted to share with you... actually I ended up with 200 edited final pictures because I couldn't decide which ones to post! They all were so cute with all of them laughing and enjoying each other! I think families are becoming one of my favorite things to take pictures of :)

Have a great day! We have more things to come!!!!

Arancha
Nate and Arancha Photography-Huntsville Children and Family Photography











Oops about the shadow! It was a last minute picture and I loved the background and light at that moment, so I figured it would be ok :)

1 comment:

jose said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.