Welcome to our blog! We are missionaries to Spain who use photography to be a blessing to other missionaries and pastors. Since then, God has truly blessed our hobby and we are enjoying taking pictures even more! Feel free to comment! We love hearing about people and sharing experiences on photography, missions, and God!

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Merry Christmas!!!!!!!!

Merry Christmas!!!!!! We hope you have a wonderful time!!!! We sure will! A few days of rest and just spending time with family always feels great! And this is my favorite time of the year! I'm so looking forward to this time of rest, egg nog, Christmas music, time with my husband...Plus, we're moved into our new places and we love it! We absolutely love it and I'm loving putting all the things away and making it look all pretty! Although the part of Nate not letting me pick up or move anything...he doesn't want me and baby to get hurt :)
Our baby boy is getting pretty active! He must love Christmas too like his mommy!
But now I'm off to watch Fireproof with my wonderful husband! I love him more everyday and I pray I can be the best wife to me as he is the best husband I could ever have!
Have a wonderful Christmas!!!! And don't forget the whole purpose of this season! The birthday of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. The best gift we could ever have. A show of God's love toward us to provide the only way for us to have eternal life in heaven. A gift we can only have by accepting Him and putting our faith and trust in Him: Jesus Christ!

Arancha
Nate and Arancha Photography-Huntsville Children and Family Photography

No comments: