Welcome to our blog! We are missionaries to Spain who use photography to be a blessing to other missionaries and pastors. Since then, God has truly blessed our hobby and we are enjoying taking pictures even more! Feel free to comment! We love hearing about people and sharing experiences on photography, missions, and God!

Saturday, March 14, 2009

First year anniversary!!!

Today we are celebrating our first year anniversary! I can´t believe it has been a year already! And we are looking forward to the special moments God is going to bring to our marriage. He has blessed our marriage so much already! And He has given me such a wonderful husband!!!
The worst part: I have been sick all week and ended up losing my voice! So today I´m gonna have to spend the whole day just whispering...I hate not being able to talk! I´m too talkative for that, lol
We getting ready to go out! But I figured I would leave you a couple of pictures.

Here is March, 14th 2008


And here is March, 14th 2009!! Bad picture but we were in a hurry and just took it with our mac photo booth, hehe


Have a wonderdul day!!!!

Arancha

Nate and Arancha Photography-Huntsville Portrait and Wedding Photography

*Wedding picture by Mike Ross Photography

2 comments:

Pilar said...

Look at you with bangs and all :) Happy Anniversary!

Nate and Arancha Photography said...

Thank you! I got my bangs like that since December when we went to Spain :)