Welcome to our blog! We are missionaries to Spain who use photography to be a blessing to other missionaries and pastors. Since then, God has truly blessed our hobby and we are enjoying taking pictures even more! Feel free to comment! We love hearing about people and sharing experiences on photography, missions, and God!

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Enoch and Andrea

Enoch and Andrea are our friends from Tennessee. They moved to the north a couple of years ago (where they are actually from), but we met through my good friend and awesome roommate Sarah! I had the best semester at college ever (before meeting Nate) the semester Sarah and I were roommates! Going to the gym at 12 am, watching movies, going out with friends, it was just a so much fun!!! Then she left, which was suuuuper sad! But I met my wonderful husband the next semester and that's when Nate and Arancha's love story started!
Back to the subject, Enoch is Sarah's brother, and that's how I met Enoch and Andrea. I hadn't seen them for about 2 years and a half, and it was so nice seeing them again! There is not much I can say about how they are. You can just see it! They just seemed so happy and so in love! And it made me feel so happy to see them like that! I love these photo sessions!!!! And this one particularly was amazing!!!! They were so natural posing that I wish they lived closer to us so we could take pictures of them whenever! :)
Enoch and Andrea, thank you so much for choosing us to do your pictures! :D

Arancha

Nate and Arancha Photography-Huntsville Portrait and Wedding Photography


























No comments: