Welcome to our blog! We are missionaries to Spain who use photography to be a blessing to other missionaries and pastors. Since then, God has truly blessed our hobby and we are enjoying taking pictures even more! Feel free to comment! We love hearing about people and sharing experiences on photography, missions, and God!

Thursday, March 26, 2009

Don´t really like being sick...

I was taking soooooo seriously posting on our blog! I thought I was doing so well and it seems like lately I have barely posted anything!!!! We have more photo shoots coming up that we will be posting about, but there has been a 2 week period where I felt .... miserable! Yeah, for the first time in my life, I had a sinus infection! It took me like 7 days to realize that it wasn´t a simple cold, so all that time was a time of suffering and pain... I know that as a spaniard I tend to exaggerate things a little bit, but believe me, not this time! I really suffered!!! And I didn´t like it at all! But thank God I have a wonderful husband that took care of me and after finally realizing what it was and taking antibiotics, in two days I felt unbelievably good! So excited about not having pressures and headaches that I just wanted to do a million of things and decided to just clean, decorate, organize papers, etc etc

But now I feel great and I am sooooo excited about this nice weather! Every time I see good weather I just think about photography and milkshakes... not really sure what they have to do with each other, but since we tried Cheeburger Cheeburger we want to try every milkshake flavor possible... and photography, it´s just that seeing the beautiful light, new locations, flowers, trees... it´s so inspiring! I can´t wait to try the new ideas that are coming through our heads!!!!

We are also very excited about the photo contest! It is such a great opportunity for parents! You still have time to get your pictures taken! Let us know if you would like to participate!

I will be posting more images from the wedding and the upcoming photo sessions :)

Have a wonderful day!

Arancha

Nate and Arancha Photography-Huntsville Portrait and Wedding Photography

1 comment:

Pilar said...

ha!asi que no era un catarro.Pues vaya. A mi me paso lo mismo la primera primavera que estuve en Hsv, me dijeron que es normal porque hay muchas alergias en esa zona. pero solo me paso ese ano???? Bueno y cuando estaba embarazada de Kayla... pero eso fue una cosa rara.
Bueno por lo menos ya sabes lo que es y lo puedes tratar y pasar mejor :)
Un besito