Welcome to our blog! We are missionaries to Spain who use photography to be a blessing to other missionaries and pastors. Since then, God has truly blessed our hobby and we are enjoying taking pictures even more! Feel free to comment! We love hearing about people and sharing experiences on photography, missions, and God!

Sunday, January 9, 2011

This was one of the cutest couples ever! For real :) I loved it when I would tell them to pose and I didn't have to really change anything. They were natural and had the happiest smiles! There is just something about the joy of being engaged and so close to getting married! And it just shows on the pictures! My favorite part: when I told them to just pretend they were talking on the phone, they knew exactly how to pose and pull it off! So cute!

IPhone calls, texting, love letters...all this played a big part in their relationship since they lived in different states at the beginning. I cant wait to take their wedding pictures! :D They are such a sweet couple!


More to come!

Arancha-Nate and Arancha Photography
Huntsville Children, Babies, and Family Photography




No comments: