Welcome to our blog! We are missionaries to Spain who use photography to be a blessing to other missionaries and pastors. Since then, God has truly blessed our hobby and we are enjoying taking pictures even more! Feel free to comment! We love hearing about people and sharing experiences on photography, missions, and God!

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

And because everybody has new year resolutions...

I thought I didn't and I am one of those people that think that resolutions have to be done at the moment, not waiting for the new year to come. But as the new year came, I realized of many of the things I had been wanting to change. Some of them I started to do before the new year, some of them I'm starting to do now. A few of my new year resolutions:

- Spend more time spreading the Gospel of Jesus Christ
- Spend more time in prayer and Bible reading. This I do every day, but I feel like I never do it enough
- Spend more time relaxing with my family
- Be the best mom and wife I can be
- Stop rushing at everything I do and worrying about little things: God is in control
- Practice piano a few times a week till I can master playing hymns
- Get better at taking newborn pictures
- Start working out (this might include buying the wii fit hehe)
- Sewing! I have the hardest time finding the clothes I want. I picture outfits in my head and I never find them anywhere lol So this should help!

Just a few of them that I thought I might share :)

Have a wonderful day! God bless you!

Arancha

No comments: