Welcome to our blog! We are missionaries to Spain who use photography to be a blessing to other missionaries and pastors. Since then, God has truly blessed our hobby and we are enjoying taking pictures even more! Feel free to comment! We love hearing about people and sharing experiences on photography, missions, and God!

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Our newest family picture: Memorial Day

Yes, we are a super happy loving family and I could kiss my baby the whole time I spend with him! lol He is being such a blessing and joy to our lives! I love waking up to his smily face, I love hearing him giggle when he looks at the little toy bugs hanging from the handle of his car seat, I love hearing him play and giggle with daddy, and I love hearing him trying to talk and tell us stories. And even though he has crazy hair, I love it too and think it´s the cutest crazy hair ever :) And yes, I need a little mommy make over, lol some more pounds less, some hair style change, some shopping....(we were doing a cook-out on Memorial Day, so ignore my hair) ...but ohhh what a joy is to be a mommy!!!!

Have a wonderful day and thank you for always being a part of us!

Arancha
Nate and Arancha Photography-Huntsville Baby and Children Photography

No comments: