Welcome to our blog! We are missionaries to Spain who use photography to be a blessing to other missionaries and pastors. Since then, God has truly blessed our hobby and we are enjoying taking pictures even more! Feel free to comment! We love hearing about people and sharing experiences on photography, missions, and God!

Monday, June 7, 2010

11 things Arancha loves... couldn't make it 10 only...

1. God and the Bible
2. Missions
3. Our baby
4 Apple dessert from Crake Barrel
5. Walks around the city and Starbucks (missing those long walks around Madrid with Nate)
6. Europe
7. Zara (since I was a child, this has never changed)
8. Props for baby photo sessions (my mother in law has made the cutest props and I'm looking forward to using them!)
9. Socks
10. Ikea
11. Cookie smelling candles


So we watched "Love Finds a Home" last friday and came to find out that I totally love that movie and wanna watch the rest of the series...and I'm also enjoying making clothes! Who would have thought? lol Something is changing in me! :) Yes! I'm a mommy! And I love it!

Arancha

No comments: