Welcome to our blog! We are missionaries to Spain who use photography to be a blessing to other missionaries and pastors. Since then, God has truly blessed our hobby and we are enjoying taking pictures even more! Feel free to comment! We love hearing about people and sharing experiences on photography, missions, and God!

Sunday, May 10, 2009

From two sisters to their mom: Happy Mother's Day!

Remember our Mother's Day contest? Erica was the winner and used her free mini session as a gift for her mother. I thought it was such an unique present! Something that will last for life and will be such a good memory 20 years from now! 

Erica and her sister Maddie met us on a saturday early in the morning and we just enjoyed so much taking these pictures! The whole family has a very good style and every time I see them in church I think: man, they have the cutest outfits here! So I knew they would look good! And I love how these pictures turned out! They both are very photogenic so it was really easy to work with them!

We hope their mom loves the pictures and we're sure she will because these girls look beautiful!

Happy Mother's Day to all the moms and specially to mine and Nate's!!!! We are so thankful for them!

Arancha
Nate and Arancha Photography-Huntsville Family Photography



















3 comments:

Pilar said...

The pictures are great! Where are those places in Hsv, I lived ther for 9 years and I don´t think I ever seen this place :)

Erika and Maddie look so cute. Love the one with both with the purses.

When you see them tell Maddie that Kayla sends her a huge hug!!

J.R.Hicks said...

These pictures are sooo cool! They look like they should be in a fashion magazine! I bet these girls were extremely proud to give these pictures to their mom!

Nate and Arancha Photography said...

thank you! they were happy! and I'm glad they liked them! Pilar, it was here in Huntsville!