Welcome to our blog! We are missionaries to Spain who use photography to be a blessing to other missionaries and pastors. Since then, God has truly blessed our hobby and we are enjoying taking pictures even more! Feel free to comment! We love hearing about people and sharing experiences on photography, missions, and God!

Friday, January 16, 2009

A couple of hours to rest!-updated :)

Finally a weekend to slow down after a veeeery busy week!!!! wohoooo! just an update! we are eating a stuffed crust supreme pizza with caffeine free dr pepper while we watch a movie! Not having to get up early in the morning, and just enjoying our cozy new home! :D Nate had class today and I did all our grocery shopping. And I couldn't resist to buy all these little things that we both enjoy eating when we are together! Cinnamon rolls, bagels, pizza, cookies, and of course, some healthy food too :) I just can't believe I like eating so bad though! I have always been such a healthy eater! But I guess I needed a little break from all those salads, sushi, and fruit that I strictly ate every day (for real, that was all I eat), which I still love, but I have found that there are other things I can eat and actually enjoy! :D And yeah, with that comes the problem: now I can't stop eating chocolate! :S
Anyways, about business: we have been working all week in designing our new packaging labels, return address labels, business cards, and we will probably be designing a few more marketing goodies! I really enjoy doing that and can't wait to see how they turn out! As I had mentioned on previous posts, we really want to personalize our business. You probably have already seen a few changes: our website and blog, and for those that have booked us, our contract formats and price lists. It took us a long time to find what we wanted, liked, and would represent who we are! But we got it and love it! An we will keep you updated!

Have a wonderful night!

No comments: